Monday 20 June 2016

X Men: Apocalypse

X Men: Apocalypse: 2016

IMDB: 7.4

Cast: Jennifer Lawrence (as Mystique), James McAvoy (as Alexander Xavier), Evan Peters (as Quicksilver), Nicholas Hault (as Beast), Lucas Till (as Alex), Hugh Jackman (as Wolverine)

It's about the time before the first X Men movie. Basically, it shows us how the events came to the point which are on the first movie. Some characters are played by the same people but there surely are some additional characters. It's ok if you didn't watch the first because their times are in the reverse order. X Men is a group of mutated people who has special powers and uses them to save the world form evil. This movie of X Men is about an ancient god reborning and trying to control the world again by killing all the humans. X Men, tries to save the world from the so called god.

Personal Thoughts: The movie was great and I liked it really much. Maybe it's just because I watched it at the cinema and I really like sic-fi I don't know, because some people thought is wasn't even good. The cinema has this effect on me. Most of the time I can't resist and automatically like the movie more. It actually was pretty cool. Especially the whole super power thing. I liked Evan Peters in this movie. I've never seen him playing such a goofy character before but the role suits him and he was adorable. He brings some casualness to the movie. I thought it was better than the first one because the new characters are cool and there are some really funny scenes. Of course seeing the actors I like together has an effect on me but that's not the only reason why I liked the movie. James McAvoy was definitely better looking than the old Dr. X. His love to Moira was cute. I liked the idea that he erased all her memory and met her again and again without her being aware of it. I still don't get how he can move objects with his mind but still can't move his legs?? As to the other characters,  Nicholas Hault is a really charismatic person so I wasn't quite happy to see him as the beast. Hugh Jackman was only in one scene in this movie and it was a pointless scene. About the reborned god... He was pretty funny:D I laughed at most of his scenes without a reason. He just comes out of nowhere and no one knows him. He keeps acting weird and everyone is like "wtf?" My favourite character in this movie was probably Quicksilver. I think you should all watch it, it really is a funny movie.

                                                                                   quotes


                                          





No comments:

Post a Comment