Wednesday 15 June 2016

Catch Me if You Can

Catch Me if You Can: 2002

IMDB: 8

Cast: Leonardo Di Caprio (as Frank William Abagnale Jr.), Tom Hanks (as Carl Hanratty)

It's the true story of a professional liar. Frank, earns his life by faking his profession whenever and whatever he wants. It's the biographical movie of him. The FBI agent that tracks Frank is Carl Hanratty. This whole lying game of Frank is to prove Carl that he cannot be caught. The whole situation turns into a cat and mouse thing.

Personal Thoughts: I had a really great time watching the movie just like other movies I've written about. As I said before, Leonardo Di Caprio is one of my favourite actors and in this movie he's as awesome as he always was. Only the childhood scenes aren't that realistic because of Leonardo's age I guess. I enjoyed watching the games that they played to each other. I was surprised by how Frank always got away with everything. I think he's a true genius in real life and that makes the character even more charismatic. Ok, enough with the character. The whole pattern of events were surprising and funny sometimes. I recommend this movie to everyone who wants to enjoy their time.

                                                                        quotes





No comments:

Post a Comment